Skip to main content
Coroner's Court of Western Australia
Print page
  • Small Text
  • Medium Text
  • Large Text

Legal Advice

If you want a lawyer to represent you at an Inquest or other court hearing, you will usually have to pay for a private solicitor - the Law Society has a referral service to help you find a lawyer. You can obtain free legal advice (but not usually representation) from Legal Aid WA or a community legal centre.

If you are aboriginal you can contact the Aboriginal Legal Service

Coroner's Contact Details

Last updated: 15-Jan-2014

[ back to top ]

Home |  Privacy |  Copyright and Disclaimer
All contents copyright Government of Western Australia. All rights reserved.